My Experience

I have degrees in management, finance and sociology, and have ten years management and consulting experience working with hundreds of businesses throughout Australia.


At the age of 20 I was working with small businessess to make the most out of their accounting and management software.


At age 22 I was flying around the country implementing managment information systems within the wine industry.


At the age of 23 I was Operations Manager of the 8th largerst winery in Australia.


At age 25 I was a Financial Controller for a multi-national shipping company.


In addittion, to date I have owned & operated three successful small businesses.


Now, at 30 I am doing what I love, helping businesses achieve their goals.


Industries I have consulting experience with include:



  • Manufacturing

  • Retail

  • Professional services

  • Real Estate

  • Information Technology

  • Viticulture

  • Tourism

  • Arts

  • Logistics

  • Personal services

  • Health

Areas of expertise include:



  • Leadership

  • Management Information Systems

  • Management Accounting

  • Process reengineering

  • Change Management

  • Strategic Planning

  • Project Management

  • Trouble shooting

I am confident that within the Central Victorian region you will not find someone who has as much diverse experience and business acumen as I do.