Global Small Business Lifeline - Affordable Support


Owning a small business can be a very isolating experience. Being soley responsible for the decisions you make, often without the support of others can cause even the best of us to second guess ourselves.

The Business Partner Program is designed to overcome these challenges. It allows you, as a business owner to talk things through, receive feedback, feel supported, reduce stress and make better decisions.

As a member of the Small Business Lifeline you will have access to as much support, honest feedback, advice and reasurance as you need - with your best interests in mind!

It's about having a partner in your business, without having to share in the profits.

Included in this program is:


  • Unlimited, ongoing email support from 'The Business Coach'

  • Free business resources, templates and tips

  • Free monthly small business newsletter

  • Discounted tickets to 'The Business Coach' seminars

All for an investment of only $35 per month -








How Does it Work?


Subscribe to the Small Business Lifeline - your credit card will be debited AU$35 each month. You will then have access to unlimited email support from 'The Business Coach'. Emails are usually answered within an hour. You can also unsubscribe at any time.

Support Question Examples:

  • I have a difficult employee - what can I do to improve his/her performance?

  • I have a cash shortfall this month and suppliers are starting to get restless - what can I do?

  • How can I improve my customer retention?

  • I want to implement new business software - what things should I consider?

  • I have a really difficult client that I don't want to lose - what can I do?

  • I'm working 18 hours a day and always stressed - how can I reduce my stress and work load?

The Small Business Lifeline - supporting small business in:

Sales, Marketing, Promotions, Leadership, People management, Cost reduction, Profit optimisation, Service quality, General operations , Information systems, eCommerce, Planning, Strategy, Analysis, Stress management, Risk minimisation, Change management, Spreadsheets, Tenders, MYOB, Quickbooks, Health & safety, Performance management, Training, Mentoring, Logistics, Time management, Rostering, Employee motivation, Team building, Multi-skilling, Competitive advantage, efficiency, Supplier relationships, Import, Export, Management accounting, Technology, Distribution, Partners, Lifestyle, Coaching, Franchising, Expansion, Education, Business skills, Lead time, Culture, Office politics, Outsourcing, and lots more.

Subscribe Today!